Thursday, July 30, 2015

You Simply Are

There's a scene in a movie in which one of my favorite actor's character is describing the woman he loves. He says, "I love her. The sun rises and sets with her."

I always thought how amazing that would be to have someone feel that way about me.

I don't know if you feel that same way, but I do know this.

When the sun rises,  you are the first person I think about.
When the sun sets, you are the last person I think about.
You are there each moment in between.
You are there even in the rain.
You are there when dark clouds threaten my skies.
You are there when the sun bursts through again.
Quite simply, I take a breath because you are there. 
You are my breath, my soul, my spirit.
You?
Simply are!

~CWylde © 2015
Original Photography by Freddy Camargo  (c) 2013

2 comments:

  1. God everyone shod have this. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tender and loving celebration of the one I love; so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete